Our team consists of the following concerned individuals:
PHIL KOTLER >> Dr. Philip Kotler is the S.C. Johnson & Son Distinguished Professor of International Marketing at the Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management in Chicago. He is hailed by Management Centre Europe as “the world’s foremost expert on the strategic practice of marketing.” www.pkotler.org
- It’s Time For A Single-Payer Healthcare System
- Trump’s Plans Will Turn America Into A Third World Country
- Kulturkampf: Trump’s War on the Arts
- Killing the Truth: How Trump’s Attack on the Free Press Endangers Democracy
- The “Terrorist” in the White House
- When the Wheels Fall Off Our Democracy
- Trump as a Utopian Thinker
- Are We Kissing Democracy Goodbye? (with Christian Sarkar)
- What would Make America Great Again? The Battle Between Two Definitions of Greatness
- Are We Facing a Jobless World?
- The Case for Taxing Securities Transactions
- The Robots are Coming! Will the American Economy Produce Enough Jobs?
- Can Marketing Improve Capitalism?
- What the Presidential Candidates Are Failing to Address About CEO Pay
- Are Capitalism and Democracy Compatible?
- Fix Capitalism – Join Us!
- Do We Really Want Democracy?
- Democracy in Decline: An Interview
- 5 Serious Problems With the Current Election
- Needed: A New Set of Income Tax Brackets
- Are CEO’s Overpaid? Ask Jamie Dimon!
- Phil Kotler on the Relationship between Marketing and Capitalism
MARK BLESSINGTON >> Mark is a sales and marketing consultant. He is also passionate about social justice and is delighted to participate in the FixCapitalism effort. www.markblessington.com
- Fixing Obamacare—the Right Way
- No-Compromise: Why We (The People) Can’t Take It Anymore
- The Sad Legacy of Compromise Democrats
- Can We Fix Income Inequality?
- Death of the Shareholder and the Rise of the CEO Paymachine
- The Truth About Unemployment
KARL HELLMAN >> Karl is the founder of a global management consulting firm dedicated to creating great marketers and sellers. www.resultrek.com
CHRISTIAN SARKAR >> Christian is the founder of the $300 House Project. He is an author, artist, and entrepreneur.
- Are We Kissing Democracy Goodbye? (with Philip Kotler)
- Democracy in Decline: An Interview with Philip Kotler
- Third Wave Capitalism: An Interview with John Ehrenreich
- Capitalism at the Crossroads: An Interview with Stuart Hart
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship: The MBA of the Future [An Interview with UVM Dean Sanjay Sharma]
- Art & Response: An Interview with Michael D’Antuono
- The Real Revolutionary: The Art of Packard Jennings
- Questioning Reality: Yoshua Okón’s Videos of Alienation
- The Struggle Against Joyless Materialism: The Art of Clark Fox
- Make it Rain (∄MIR): The Social Practice of Kenneth Tin-Kin Hung
- POPaganda: The Art and Crimes of Ron English
- Art Against Inequality: The Works of Eugenio Merino
- Challenging the Corpocracy: When Art Confronts Capitalism
- What is a Conscious Business? An Interview with Raj Sisodia
- How Thin Political Markets Undermine Democracy: An Interview with Karthik Ramanna
STANLEY STASCH >> Until recently, Stanley F. Stasch was the Charles H. Kellstadt Professor of Marketing at the Quinlan School of Business, Loyola University Chicago. Prior to that, from 1963 to 1977 he was a member of the faculty at the Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University.
MAUREEN CONWAY >> Maureen Conway is a vice president of the Aspen Institute and Executive Director of the Institute’s Economic Opportunities Program (EOP). Ms. Conway founded EOP’s Workforce Strategies Initiative and has headed up workforce research at the Aspen Institute since 1999. She leads a team of researchers and consultants in a variety of initiatives to identify and advance strategies that help low-income Americans gain ground in today’s labor market.
SCOTT DEWEY >> Scott Dewey is Faculty Research Librarian, UMN Law Library. Previously he was a research specialist and assistant director at the UCLA Law Library. Before that, he was a judicial attorney for the California Court of Appeal, Second District.
JOANNE BERNSTEIN >> Joanne Bernstein is an author, consultant, speaker, educator, arts manager, and the author of Standing Room Only: Marketing Insights for Engaging Performing Arts Audiences.
JAMES K. BOYCE >> James Boyce teaches economics at the University of Massachusetts Amherst.